Monday, September 8, 2008

Pioneer Womans Crispy Yogurt Chicken



Yummy Yummy!


Mmmmm....this was very good! I am going to link the recipe to this in my blog and not type it because it's 10:49 and I am tired =) Pioneer Woman calls for Panko Bread Crumbs...well I couldn't find them ANYWHERE, so I used regular bread crumbs. (If you know where to get them, please inform a woman) They were a bit soggy...but still oh so good. I recommend this to anyone, it's pretty easy and pretty fast. There were a TON of What's Cooking girls on the nest that had this is their blog. ( Here are a few....Carrie and Jenn and The Home Cook...there are many many more. These girls all have the recipe in their blog and it's also located here...along with many many other awesome foods that the Pioneer Woman makes! But here are some pictures of mine so you can take a look at how it turned out! Enjoy!



4 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

This PW recipe is on my must try list!

MrsKristinClark said...

You can get Panko at World market in h'ville. It is a gret excuse to go in that store =) They are about $2 for a bag. Super good.

Julie said...

Thanks for your comment left on my new blog! It's nice to be welcome in the TWD group. Your cookies look great too by the way!
Have a nice day,
Julie

Beth said...

I couldn't achieve the crispiness I was hoping... but everyone devoured it. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I found Panko bread crumbs at Kroger but Panko isn't the name-brand, it's just the type. The brand was Kikoman.

Also, I used boneless Chicken breasts and cut them into strips and then marinated them for a little over an hour in the yogurt mix before putting them in the bread crumbs. 4 breasts made a TON of chicken. I had to use 2 pans. Weird. I fed 6 people and had a little left over. Thanks for pushing me to cook!