Me and Hubby got to keep our nieces this weekend so we did some cooking (and cleaning). We made some muffins that I found on Kraftfoods.com in the kids section. Here is the recipe as follows...
42 Honey Grahams
1/4 c. Sugar
1-1/2 Tbsp. Baking Powder
3 Tbsp. Honey
1-1/2 c. Chocolate Teddy Grahams, divided
1/2 c. Mini Marshmallows
PREHEAT 350 degrees
1. CRUSH graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin. Grease muffin pans, crack egg into bowl & slightly beat w/ fork
2. MIX graham crumbs, sugar & baking powder in large bowl.
3. ADD milk, egg & honey; stir in 1 cup of the cookies
4. SPOON batter into prepared muffin cups
5. TOSS remaining 1/2 cup of cookies with marshmallows & sprinkle evenly over batter, pressing lightly into batter.
6. BAKE for 16 minutes, let stand 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.