Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TWD: Grandma's All-Occasion Sugar Cookies


Well, I didn't get to make the Linzer Sables last week, but I made a point to make these babies! I love sugar cookies, and this will be the recipe I always use! These were delicious! Ulkrike of Kuchenlatein got to pick this recipe this week. I made my dough on Sunday night and left it in the fridge all night and all day on Monday and rolled a few out to make just a couple to get my by this week. I was busy making my Grandmothers Chicken & Noodle recipe, that I will soon post in a few. Of course I forgot to load the pictures on my computer and will have to do it tonight! But I highly recommend these cookies to make. I cut out little Christmas shapes likes Santa, Angel, Snowman and a Tree. I can't wait to make more with the remainder of the dough. This cookbook is full of so many amazing treats, and this month we have so many amazing treats to make! I have had a blast making all the different stuff, if you want to check out the blogroll and what others Sugar Cookies look like, click here.

Will update pictures tonight...sorry...

No comments: