Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stuffed Shells


Ok, these were really good! I can't believe how long it's been since I've cooked. I've been cooking some, but I have been cooking the staples. So here is a new recipe I tried, I got it from a post on What's Cooking on the nest from nestie busybodyk.

Ingredients

Jumbo Shells
1 lb of Ground Beef or turkey
1-1/2 Cup Spaghetti Sauce
1/2 Cup Moz. Cheese (then some to top)
1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese

Boil 3/4 box of shells (around 25 feeds 4-5 people) and drain
Brown the ground beef, and the spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese and stir all together
Line a large cookie sheet with foil and spray with butter or olive oil
Put empty dry shells in rows on cookies sheet
Spoon Meat Sauce into shells and top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake 350 for 25-20 minutes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read in one of your posts that you don't know lots of crock pot meals, well in the same fashion I happened upon your site I found this lady http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ !! AMAZING!! ;-)